1100 NW 6th St, Pompano Beach, FL, 33069
1.Dinnen Electric Service Inc
1214 SW 1st Ave
ElectriciansHome ImprovementsHome Repair & MaintenanceUtility Companies
I used these guys to remodel my summer home in Rio Vista. A friend of mine used Dinnen Electric a few years ago and said they were a quality outfit. Their warehouse is right down the street so it wor
Electric CompaniesNo Internet Heading AssignedElectriciansElectric Generators
Visit our website
Langer Electric Service Company is one of the leading, family-owned and operated service contractors in South Florida. Founded in 1939, the company maintains a fleet of more than 40 trucks. It provide
3.Miller Electric Company
1881 W State Road 84
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & SuppliesUtility CompaniesComputer & Equipment Dealers
Established in 1928, Miller Electric Company provides a range of electrical services and undertakes projects for the commercial, health care, paper and pulp and communication industries. The company s
4.Langer Electric Service Co
6500 NW 21 st Avenue Suite 1
ElectriciansElectric GeneratorsElectric Equipment & SuppliesGenerators
Great service. Dont hesitate to call Langer for anything you need regarding your electrical problems. Top notch company.
5.Tri Systems Group Electrical Contractors
ElectriciansFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceLighting Maintenance Service
I have used the electricians at Tri-Systems for my home and business.... their staff is amazing....quick to respond, fair prices and VERY qualified electricians. I DO recommend their services as Elect
6.Burley Electrical Service Inc
172 SW 5th Ct
ElectriciansGeneratorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLighting Maintenance Service
Lance sent Joe Rubino out to fix a couple of fans at a vacation rental that guest were going to show at anytime. Man was he good. Burly élec. Has gone to the top of my list for élec.problems. 5 stars
7.Pro Power Electrical
ElectriciansEnergy Conservation ConsultantsElectrical Power Systems-Maintenance
Please Call 954-303-7261 for Monthly Specail
Tri Systems Group Electrical Contractors
Serving the Fort Lauderdale area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.