Leonard A. Weiss D.M.D.
Serving the Fort Lauderdale area. Local Dentistry Services.Call Us in Plantation Today.
1.Premier Smile Center-Charmaine Johnson DDS PA
2717 E Oakland Park Blvd
DentistsImplant DentistryPeriodontistsDentists Referral & Information Service
$59 New Patient Special
A ok all the best work come in and find out what all the talks are about best thing in Florida and you won't regret it
2.Barogiannis & Associates, DMD, PA
2440 E Commercial Blvd
DentistsImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
General, Restorative, Implant, and Cosmetic Dentistry - Office hours by appointment
3.Sameer Sajoo DDSMS DDS MS PA
3471 N Federal Hwy
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
I love this place!!!!!! I found the staff to be just as nice and careing as the dentist just real nice people and I will tell my friends.
4.Pearl White Dentist Dr. Benda
6361 N Andrews Ave
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryOrthodontists
Absolutely love Dr Benda! I had never tried botox before but she was highly recommended so i decided to give it a try. Shes fabulous! Gentle and caring. I love the results and will be coming back for
5.Kodish, Gary S DDS PA
301 SE 16th St
DentistsHolistic PractitionersImplant DentistryOrthodontists
FREE Teeth Whitening WIth Invisalign Orthodontics...........A $450.00 VALUE+2more
Our office offers complete preventive, restorative and cosmetic services including General & Family Dentistry, sedation dentistry, TMJ treatment, implants, root canal therapy, periodontal therapy, cos
6.McCawley, Thomas K DDS
800 E Broward Blvd
No wait , clean and very competent office.The staff and dr. McCawley are all so knowledgeable.
7.Evatt, Laura DMD
4800 NE 20th Ter
Dr Evatt and her staff are the absolute best. Dr Evatt is honest and goes out of her way to make people feel welcome. She is very gentle and easy going. Her attitude and traits are reflected by her st
Serving the Fort Lauderdale area. Experienced General Dentist.Call Us Today in Parkland, FL.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future