1.Recovery Unplugged Treatment Center
Counseling ServicesAlcoholism Information & Treatment CentersDrug Abuse & Addiction CentersCrisis Intervention Service
I was pretty jacked up on drugs and I hated my life. Things are all good now. I'm alive today. That should tell you it works!!!
2.Florida Personal Growth Center Inc
3511 W Commercial Blvd
Counseling ServicesMental Health ServicesHypnotherapyPsychotherapists
I thought my marriage was over and Caren and her wonderful staff helped me save it. They are thoughtful and really care about me and my family. I would suggest anyone with family problems come see C
3.Fineberg, Estelle LCSW,LMFT
105 NE 4th St
Counseling ServicesMental Health ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsPsychotherapists
Contact Us For More Information!
4.St Anthony's Rehabilitation Hospital
3487 NW 30th St
Rehabilitation ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesClinicsAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
I am writing this for my husband that had a stroke and went to St. Anthony's after his stroke. Before writing this review I read the previously posted review and I am applauded by it. This facility co
5.Christopher Checke, LMHC, CAP, LLC
800 E Broward Blvd Ste 303
Counseling ServicesPsychotherapistsCounselors-Licensed Professional
Please fee free to visit my website for information about me.
6.Mary L. Bondi, LMHC DAPA
4901 NW 17th Way Ste 408
Counseling ServicesPsychotherapistsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsPsychologists
You have to see Mary if there are any issues or challenges you may be going through. She has such a caring and dynamic personality that ispires you to do heal. There is so much I learned and so much I
7.We Care For You
700 NW 57th Pl
The problem with local movers is that they often are not experienced in coordinating long distance move. The whole experience with them was excellent that’s why I was glad that we chose them. The pric
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.