Allstate Insurance Company
Serving the Fort Lauderdale area.
1.Brenda Lara PA RelatedISG International Realty
606 E Broward Blvd
Real Estate DevelopersCondominiumsReal Estate InvestingReal Estate Buyer Brokers
2.Brenda Shubert Griner, ARNP
1600 S Andrews Ave
3000 NE 30th Pl
Paper Products-Wholesale & Manufacturers
5324 NE 6th Ave # 23b
Psychics & Mediums
5.Broward County DR Brenda C Snipes
Physicians & Surgeons
6.Dr. Brenda B Bourassa, DO
407 SE 9th St Ste 103
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, NeurologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Nephrology (Kidneys)
1500 NW 49th St
AttorneysGeneral Practice Attorneys
Spiritual Psychic Donna
Boynton Beach, FL, 33436
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.