PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Fort Jones area.
1.ANAV Tribal Health Clinic
9024 Sniktaw Ln
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
2.PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
ClinicsMedical ClinicsMedical CentersUrgent Care
Just got off the phone with Dr. Craig Reich. He was calm, clear and reassuring. It is hard to make the time to leave work and see a doctor- but I won't hesitate to call again next time i need to!
Medical CentersMedical ClinicsClinics
4.Dr. Viviane Carson's Natural Healing Center
Pain ManagementPsychologistsCounselors-Licensed ProfessionalCounseling Services
50% Off Your First Appointment AND choose one of the following
A lifelong battle with fear, anxiety, and depression, full of prescription medications that simply treat the symptoms, led me to search for help.I wanted a natural approach and something that I could
5.Scott Valley Rural Health Clinic
155 Diggles St
ClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
6.Fairchild Medical Clinic
475 Bruce St
ClinicsMedical ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
7.Fairchild Medical Center
444 Bruce St
ClinicsPhysical TherapistsMedical ClinicsEmergency Care Facilities
Fairchild Medical Center, located in Yreka, Calif., is a modern health care facility providing medical services to the residents of Siskiyou County, Calif. The center provides emergency services and o
Axis Mental Health
Serving the Fort Jones area. Mental Health Residential CareCall Us Today and Find Out More
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.