1.Ft Hall Ihs Clinic
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
2.Clinic At Walmart
4240 Yellowstone Ave
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
3.Healthy Body Fix
1155 Yellowstone Ave Ste F
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsHealth & Welfare Clinics
1155 Yellowstone Ave
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
5.Northstar Health Care
1017 E Young St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical Centers
1000 N 8th Ave
Medical ClinicsMedical Imaging Services
7.Medical Specialties Of Idaho
763 Bitterroot Dr
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.