Serving the Fort Dodge area. Protect Your Home & Family FromAnywhere. $1500 In Free Equipment
1.Modern Sound Engineering Inc
1103 3rd Ave NW
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSound Systems & Equipment
The technician that helps us out is very good, very conscientious, and easy to get along with. They do quality work.
2.Bemrich Electric And Telephone Inc
110 S 21st St
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsTelecommunications-Equipment & SupplyComputer System Designers & ConsultantsElectricians
When the project was complete the workmanship and quality was outstanding. Unbelievable service!! Thank you!
3.IFC Security/Iowa Fire Control LLC
3014 5th Ave S Ste B
Security Control Systems & MonitoringCleaning ContractorsDuct CleaningFire Alarm Systems
Businesses throughout the country have trusted Iowa Fire Control since 1980 best service in our industry through adapting to a changing culture of technology. As business and industry processes change
4.ADT Security Services
Security Control Systems & MonitoringMedical AlarmsFire Alarm SystemsSmoke Detectors & Alarms
Oh how I wish there was a lower rating I could give. I did not realize I was dealing with a subcontractor for ADT and the past week has been a nightmare. The installer knocked out my phone and interneMore Nearby Locations »
5.Alert Patrol Security Guard & Protection Services
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsBusiness & Vocational SchoolsAdult EducationSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
Security School 5% off new enrollment
Great Service!! Security Guard were professional and provided quality service. I will definitely use your service again.
Security Control Systems & Monitoring
We have had Front Point for almost 2 years and have been MORE than satisfied. We got Front Point because our summer home was 1100 miles away and the thefts around here are numerous. They sent my syste
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
Monitored Security Systems Packages Customer monitoring centers help protect the people and things you value most, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There is a comprehensive network of six interconnected
Serving the Fort Dodge area. Get ADT with a 6 Month Guarantee!Call Now For A Free Quote.
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.