Knight James H DDS
1800 Floral Ave, Fort Dodge, IA, 50501 More Info
2953 5th Ave S
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDental ClinicsDentists
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-fre
600 1st Ave N
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
All they want is your money. I went in to get my partial repaired the dentist told me it was only a temporary partial and it couldnt be repaired but they would be glad to fit me for a new partial. Wel
3.John Clay DDS
804 Kenyon Rd Ste J
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentists Referral & Information ServiceDental Hygienists
General dentist office that offers but is NOT limited to restorations. Root canals. ALL preventative procedures. Complete dentures. ALL cosmetic procedures. And implant placement and restoration.
4.Cochrane R Bruce DDS PC
1611 1st Ave N
PeriodontistsDentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
5.Nicholas J Drzycimski, DDS
2727 N 15th St
DentistsCosmetic DentistryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Hygienists
6.Northpark Family Dentistry
1101 13th St N
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
7.Kellee A. Shey
PO Box 183
Dental ClinicsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.