The Fort Collins Dentist
2170 W Drake Rd Unit B1, Fort Collins, CO, 80526 Changing the world one smile at a time!
1.The Fort Collins Dentist
2170 W Drake Rd Unit B1
DentistsImplant DentistryCosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Dr Lesko and the entire team at The Fort Collins Dentist provides excellent communication and dental care. I highly recommend this dental practice!
2.Northern, Colorado Endodontics
3744 S Timberline Rd Ste 101
Northern Colorado Endodontics is a dental practice dedicated exclusively to endodontic care. As an endodontic patient you can expect a comprehensive consultation and examination to determine if a toot
3.Ryan Ulibarri, DDS
1001 Centre Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsPeriodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
At the dental office of Ryan Ulibarri, DDS in Fort Collins, CO, we enjoy providing high-quality general and restorative dentistry services to everyone in the family, regardless of age. We believe you
4.Aspen Dental Care, P.C.: Shiloh Lindsey, DDS
3838 S Timberline Rd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental HygienistsImplant Dentistry
Your smile is very personal to you, and Dr. Shiloh Lindsey and her team are committed to treating it that way. Our practice is open to families and patients from all walks of life, and we cant wait toMore Nearby Locations »
5.AllStar Smiles 4 Kids
1513 Riverside Ave
I drive all the way from Johnstown to take my son to Dr Pauly. My son is never in pain when he leaves, and never fights when he has to be seen. Dr Pauly is quick but efficient. I have never had any pr
6.Ft Collins Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery LLC
2014 Caribou Dr Ste 100
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
We all know when your are suffering from "4" teeth aching, you would like some compassion from a professional dental staff. My son was treated quite rude by one of Dr. Orr's staff, she assisted in pre
7.Northern Colorado Periodontics
4033 Boardwalk Dr Unit 100
DentistsDental ClinicsPeriodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Welcome to Northern Colorado Periodontics! We specialize in improving and maintaining your quality of life so you can smile with confidence and eat the foods you like for the rest of your life! We are
Find a Local Dentist
www.services-connect.com Cleanings, Crowns, Implants & MoreCall Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future