Jim Salico-Diehl, Psychotherapist
Fort Collins, CO, 80521
363 W Drake Rd Ste 2
Counseling ServicesDrug Abuse & Addiction CentersPsychotherapistsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
Life sometimes becomes difficult and we need a person to help us through those times. It is an honor for me to support my clients in their discovery toward a positive life path. We work together to fo
2.Jim Salico-Diehl, Psychotherapist
Counseling ServicesPsychotherapistsPsychiatric ClinicsMental Health Services
Jim Salico-Diehl, LCSW with 15+ years of experience as a psychotherapist, in Fort Collins, CO helping women and men who have experienced trauma and developmental trauma and, as a result, struggle with
3.Sandra M Deraney Reilly PHD
222 W Magnolia St
Counseling ServicesMedical ClinicsPsychologists
Sandra M Deraney Reilly PHD is a licensed psychologist offering the greater Ft. Collins metropolitan area and surrounding communities her psychotherapy services for individuals, couples and adolescent
120 Bristlecone Dr
Counseling ServicesDrug Abuse & Addiction Centers
The Health District of Northern Larimer County has been meeting local healthcare needs in northern Larimer County since 1960. Today, we provide prescription assistance, mental health, dental, preventi
4115 Boardwalk Dr
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMarriage & Family Therapists
"Chances are, if you are reading this, you or someone you care about is hurting. And chances are, I can help. I work with a wide variety of people (individuals to whole families ages ""tweens"" throug
6.Saul Hopper, PhD, PC
321 E Mulberry St
Counseling ServicesPsychotherapistsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsPsychologists
7.Creative Counseling Services
2310 E Prospect Rd Ste A
www.wycapitolcounseling.com 1918 Thomes Avenue, Cheyenne, WY 82001 6 Yrs Experience Helping PatientsProfessional Counseling. Call Now.
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.