1.All Heart Home Care
1635 Foxtrail Dr
Home Health Services
2.Tender Hearts Home Health Care
32708 Bravo Pt
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesDevelopmentally Disabled & Special Needs Services & Products
3.Caring Hearts Home Healthcare
6801 W 20th St Unit 207
Home Health ServicesNursesRehabilitation ServicesSenior Citizens Services & Organizations
We are the only home health care agency in Northern Colorado to be listed among the nation's top agencies 2 years running. We credit this to our staff focus and experience in providing the best care p
4.Hearts In Hand Child Development Ctr
2464 Marquette St
Preschools & KindergartenChild CareSchools
Hearts In Hand Child Development Center is conveniently located in Fort Collins, CO, and offers care for children ages six weeks through 12 years, including preschool, pre-kindergarten and school-age
1630 17th Ave
No Internet Heading Assigned
6.RVNA Home Care Services
107 Cameron Dr
Home Health ServicesHospicesNursesRehabilitation Services
RVNA tends to hire home care employees with little or no background in caring for those with alzhiemers desease. Many home care employees demonstrate less knowledge of how to clean a home. SUGGESTION
7.Home Instead Senior Care
3711 John F Kennedy Pkwy Ste 317
Eldercare-Home Health ServicesHome Health Services
www.ComfortKeepers.com In-Home Care & Living Assistance.Find a Comfort Keepers® Near You.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.