Lees Automotive Sales And Service
1501 Vista Ln, Clarksville, TN, 37043
1.Rick's Custom Automotive
15091 Fort Campbell Blvd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
These guys are awesome! Family owned business, I've known these guys for years and are very quick! This is the ONLY place I go for used/new tires or rims!!! Very polite!!!Keep up the excellent work!Bu
Jones Bros Towing & Trucking Inc
1995 Bradshaw Rd, Hopkinsville, KY, 42240
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.