Carlton Cooper Tires Inc.
2335 S Main St, Lakeport, CA, 95453
1.North Coast Tire
440 S Main St
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheelsAutomobile Diagnostic Service
Super nice folks! Stopped in to check one low tire and they checked and aired up all 4, even put on a new valve cap, and refused payment for anything. Love tnis place, they are great.
2.Sport Chrysler Jeep Dodge
200 E Chestnut St
New Car DealersAutomobile Diagnostic ServiceCar RentalAuto Repair & Service
Sport Chrysler Jeep Dodge is an automobile dealership located in Fort Bragg, Calif. The dealership specializes in new and pre-owned inventory of Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge vehicles. It offers a range of
3.O'Reilly Auto Parts
153 Boatyard Dr
Automobile Parts & SuppliesTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile AccessoriesBrake Service Equipment
Your local Fort Bragg O'Reilly Auto Parts store is one of over 4,500 auto part stores throughout the U.S. We carry top brands like Mobil 1, Castrol, Wix, Trico, Gates and Monroe and our professional p
18650 N Highway 1
Auto Repair & ServiceMufflers & Exhaust SystemsWheelsTire Dealers
5.Triple S Tire & BrakeServing the Fort Bragg, CA area
Tire DealersBrake RepairAuto Repair & Service
* Famous Brands * Discount Prices * Open 8am Monday Through Saturday * Call for Winter and Summer Hours
6.Main Street TiresServing the Fort Bragg, CA area
www.wheelworks.net Tires That Match Your NeedsRight Place. Rapid Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.