1.UW Health - Fort Atkinson Clinic
1620 Mehta Ln
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical Clinics
UW Health is comprised of the academic health care entities of the University of Wisconsin-Madison: UW Medical Foundation, UW Hospital and Clinics and UW School of Medicine and Public Health. UW HealtMore Nearby Locations »
2.Sport and Spine Physical Therapy
1550 Madison Ave
Physical TherapistsPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicineChiropractors & Chiropractic Services
3.Fort Healthcare Therapy & Sport Center
1504 Madison Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicinePhysical TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons
4.Fort Atkinson Medical Ctr
740 Reena Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
5.McLaughlin, J G, MD
212 Milwaukee Ave W
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, Hand Surgery
6.Dr. Robert J Glinert, MD
611 Sherman Ave E Fort Healthcare Center For Dermatology
Physicians & Surgeons, DermatologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsSkin Care
7.Dr. Scott Schlais, MD
611 Sherman Ave E
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency Medicine
Fort Atkinson Physicians
www.HelloUnitedStates.com Physicians - 30% offFree estimates - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.