Call A Pro
Serving the Forsyth area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
1.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
540 E Eldorado St
ElectriciansHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsGenerators
PFE Corporation is a family owned and operated business offering professional electrical, plumbing, heating, and air conditioning service to home and business owners in Decatur, Illinois. For over 45
4527 Butler Dr
Lighthouse Electric is a family owned and operated business in Decatur that has over 20 years of experience. They work on commercial, residential and light industrial jobs and pride themselves on prom
4.Sessions Electric LLC
601 W Leander St
Sessions Electric, LLC was established and incorporated in the State of Illinois in 1968. With over 40 years of experience we are ready to tackle all of your electrical needs. Please call us for your
5.Landry Electrical Systems, Inc.
1050 N Main St
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialGeneratorsLighting Systems & Equipment
An Electrical company you can trust!Landry Electrical Systems is a non-union electrical contractor based out of Decatur, Illinois. Landry has been providing electrical services to the central Illinois
6.Closs Electric Company
4246 W Main St
ElectriciansBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHome Builders
Closs Electric Company is a family owned and operated company that has been providing customers in the Decatur, IL and surrounding areas with electrical services since 1956. By providing the highest q
7.Powermax ElectricServing the Forsyth, IL area
Electric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectricians
Wow, These guys were great we had an emergency situation on a commercial job. These guys were out and had it fixed before the end of the day! Thanks Again!!!!
Serving the Forsyth area. Call eLocal Electricians 24/7.Talk To A Local Electrician Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.