Serving the Forks area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.Clallam County Health Dept
140 C St
Home Health ServicesCounty & Parish GovernmentNurses-Home ServicesMedical Centers
2.Forks Community Hospital
530 Bogachiel Way
HospitalsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityMedical CentersSurgery Centers
530 Bogachiel Way
County & Parish GovernmentHome Health ServicesSocial Service OrganizationsMental Health Services
4.Clallam Bay Medical Center
Medical CentersHome Health Services
5.Park View VillasServing the Forks, WA area
Residential Care FacilitiesNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesRetirement Apartments & Hotels
Park View Villas, located along Highway 101, at the northern end of Olympic Peninsula and in view of the majestic Olympic National Park, is situated in a beautiful and quiet neighborhood near downtown
6.Sherwood Assisted LivingServing the Forks, WA area
Nursing & Convalescent HomesRetirement CommunitiesAssisted Living FacilitiesHome Health Services
Don't let one person with an axe to grind fool you; this is one of the best facilities I've seen. I work as a computer technician in Sequim and Port Angles, so I've seen a number of nursing homes and
Nurses-Home ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesHome Health Services
ResCare HomeCare provides personalized non-medical home care services to people of all ages, physical conditions and cognitive abilities. We offer quality in-home senior care including professional nuMore Nearby Locations »
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.