1.Sorey Tire Co Inc
1285 E Third St
Good place to purchase quality tires for needs and have your tires blance rotate exam on before traveling .
2.Car Care Clinic 9
412 E Third St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & LubeAutomobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair
3.J & J Tire
505 Airport Rd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheels
871 W Third St
5.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
1309 Highway 35 S
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
6.O'Reilly Auto Parts
334 W Third St
Automobile Parts & SuppliesTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile AccessoriesBrake Service Equipment
The store manager is a jerk. He will not price match as they are suppose to. I WILL NOT do business there as long as he is there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7.Top 5 Tire
821 W Third St
Tires-Wholesale & ManufacturersTire DealersAutomobile Parts & Supplies
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.