1.Forest Animal Hospital
1220 W Third St
VeterinariansVeterinary Clinics & Hospitals
2.Forest Pines Properties
340 S Main St
ApartmentsFurnished ApartmentsApartment Finder & Rental Service
3.Forest Area Chamber-Commerce
120 S Davis St
Chambers Of CommerceCommunity Organizations
4.Forest Commons Shopping Center
939 Highway 35 S
Shopping Centers & Malls
5.Forest Country Club
Hwy 35 S
6.Forest Waste Water Treatment
1825 Highway 21
City, Village & Township Government
7.Forest Municipal School District
289 Iberville St
City, Village & Township GovernmentGovernment Offices
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.