Northeast Dental, P.A.
4520 Centerville Rd Ste 1, Saint Paul, MN, 55127 Health Teeth For A Lifetime!
1.Forest Lake Family Dental
69 Lake St N
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Forest Lake Family Dental of Forest Lake, Minnesota is dedicated to comprehensive, quality dental care for all ages. We have the latest technology and a dedication to continuing education so that we c
1068 Lake St S Ste 209
G2 Dental is a full service dental practice Serving the Forest Lake, Minnesota and the St. Paul, Minnesota Metro areas. With General Dentistry for Adults and Children and Complete Cosmetic Dentistry.
3.Timmons Scott DDS
5305 E Viking Blvd
DentistsClinicsPediatric DentistryDental Hygienists
4.Stackpole William DDS
1068 Lake St S
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
In this day of fast food & quick marts, I've chosen to keep my practice just the opposite: Calm, Relaxed and Very Comfortable. We are family oriented, will listen to you, and charge a reasonable & fai
5.Gary L Carlson DDS MSD
25 Lake St N Ste 135
DentistsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
6.Gentle Dental Inc
255 Highway 97 Unit 1b
DentistsImplant DentistryDental LabsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
7.Thomas Scott Turry, DDS
20 Lake St N Ste 205
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentist Search for Pre-Screened Dentists.Over 7 million matches since 1986!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future