1.Forest Hill Family Clinic
11424 Highway 165 S
Medical ClinicsMedical Centers
2.Griffin Family Medical Clinic
145 Yorktown Dr
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical Centers
I have been going here for about 10yrs the doctor I see is very good and very polite and very professional and the staff is very friendly and professional
3.Massage Therapy by Dayna
5615 Jackson St
Medical ClinicsClinicsMassage TherapistsDay Spas
Awesome! Very clean business, and friendly folks! Thanks
4.Rhodes Pediatric Clinic
37 Calvert Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsClinics
Dr. Marzullo is extremely competent and one of the most compassionate doctors I have ever encountered. He takes time to listen to the parents and the kids. He relates well to his patients, from tots t
425 Scott St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsMedical Clinics
Visit our website
425 Scott St
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
7.Rapides Family Practice - Lecompte
1610 Water St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
We thank you for trusting us with your health.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.