2320 Spartanburg Hwy, East Flat Rock, NC, 28726
1.Barry's Tire & Exhaust Inc
HWY 74 By-Pass For Cty
Tire DealersTrailer Equipment & PartsTransport TrailersAutomobile Parts & Supplies
2.Forest City Tire
338 S Broadway St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Repairing & Service-Equipment & SuppliesTire Recap, Retread & Repair
Great place to do business, fair price good work
3.Mr. Tire (formerly Clark Tire)
247 W Main St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & LubeBrake Repair
On The Rim & Out The Door is our revolutionary pricing policy. A traditional tire dealers tire prices do not include installation. On average, this costs $25 per tire extra on a set of four tires. We
4.Broadway Tire Service
730 W Main St
Tire DealersAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
The staff is rude. The young woman was disrespectful to us as customers and talked on her cell phone about her boss in front of us as customers. They tried to sell us products we did not need.
5.Spindale Tire Service Inc
445 W Main St
Tire DealersUsed Tire Dealers
846 W Main St
7.Horn's Tire & Auto
370 E Main St
Tire DealersWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
$0 Down Auto Financing
www.AutoCreditExpress.com Low Payment Options, up to $35,000.Bad Credit Approval, Drive Same Day
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.