1.Shelby Dental Care Center
139 Ross Grove Rd W
DentistsImplant DentistryEndodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I cannot rave enough about this dental practice. I have not been to a Dentist in over 20 years, like most people I was terrified of dentist, but recently at 49 I experienced my first toothache. I went
2.Lake Bowen Dental
8810 Highway 9
3.Progrin Dental Of Boiling Springs
8790 Highway 9
DentistsCosmetic DentistryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryDental Hygienists
4.T & M Dental Ceramics
515 W Warren St
5.Shelby Dental Care Center
1429 N Lafayette St
6.Tarheel Dental Prosthetics
708 N Washington St
7.Cornerstone Dental Associates
101 Life Enrichment Blvd
I took my grand daughter here for her cleaning. She was 5 at the time. They were wonderful with her. My daughter also goes there. They both love it. The staff goes out of their way to make you feel co
Forest City Dental
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today DentalTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.