Serving the Forest City area.
1.Rutherford Electric Membership Corporation
186 Hudlow Rd
Electric CompaniesUtility Companies
Established in 1937, Rutherford Electric Membership Corporation, also known as Rutherford EMC, is a taxpaying corporation for electric energy management. The corporation is a nonprofit cooperative ret
2.Best Electrician Pros
Top quality service! I got worried cause the lights in my house started flickering and buzzing, thought it might be something with the wiring. Called them to get an estimate and they said it was more
Always call them when I need any electrical thing done around my house. I recommend them to everyone, and so far I haven't heard any complaints. Please keep up the good word!
4.A-American Electric Inc
25 Sheehan Rd
ElectriciansLighting Maintenance ServiceBuilding ContractorsSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
Visit our website
When we have any electrical problem or any new electrical installation at Fletcher First Baptist, we call A-American Electric. For many years they have always come quickly in emergency situations. The
ElectriciansHome Repair & MaintenanceGeneral ContractorsAltering & Remodeling Contractors
For over 25 years, Miracle Electric Company has provided the residential, commercial, and industrial communities of Western North Carolina with professional, quality electrical services. This locally
6.Independent Services LLC
ElectriciansPlumbersHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
With years of experience, Independent Services LLC can handle the toughest heating and air conditioning job - large or small. Our expert service technician crew can install, replace, service, maintain
7.Fountain Electrical Services
244 Callahan Koon Rd
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersElectric Equipment Repair & Service
Established in 1946, Fountain Services, LLC provides electrical installations and maintenance services. Based in Spindale, N.C., the company has unlimited electrical licenses in both North and South C
Asheville, NC, 28804
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.