1.Wagner Tire Inc
1115 Highway 69 S
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
216 N 4th St
3.Forest City Ford
745 Highway 69 N
New Car DealersUsed Car DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTire Dealers
Forest City Ford opened in September 1995. There was a complete ownership change in 2005. The staff at Forest City Ford has 150 years of combined experience in the automotive business. We offer our cu
4.Chrysler of Forest City Inc
1445 Highway 69 S
New Car DealersUsed Car DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
5.Meineke Car Care Centers
Tire DealersAutomobile Electrical EquipmentAutomobile AccessoriesAuto Repair & Service
Meineke is your one-stop shop for total car care. Save time by scheduling your appointment online at Meineke.com, or visit one of our 900 locations. Contact your local Meineke for information about fi
6.Mr. Tire Auto Service Centers
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeMufflers & Exhaust SystemsBrake Repair
On The Rim & Out The Door® is our revolutionary pricing policy. A traditional tire dealers tire prices do not include installation. On average, this costs $68 extra on a set of four tires. We include
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.