Corona New/Used Tires
www.prowheelsales.net 1235 Pomona Road, Corona, CA 92882 Wide Selection To Meet Your Needs!Call Now For Inventory & Pricing.
1.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
26502 Towne Centre Dr
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Meineke Car Care Center
22932 Glenwood Dr
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & RepairAuto Repair & Service
Meineke is your one-stop shop for all of your car care needs. Visit us today or save time by scheduling your appointment online at meineke.com. Contact us for information about financing options, fleeMore Nearby Locations »
3.Firestone Complete Auto Care
24421 Rockfield Blvd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & LubeAutomobile Diagnostic Service
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
4.Discount Tire Centers
22482 Muirlands Blvd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheels-Frame & Axle Servicing-EquipmentWheels
Buy 2 Tires, Get 2 Free
Your Southern and Central California Low Price Leader Since 1976. Choose Discount Tire Centers for all of your Tires-Wheels-& Complete Auto Repair needs. From tires, to alignment & oil changes. Your NMore Nearby Locations »
5.Usa Express Tire & Service
26492 Towne Centre Dr
Auto Repair & ServiceTire Dealers
I moved to the area about a year and a half ago and found this place conveniently located right down the street from my place. About a year ago, I took my car in (at less than 30,000 miles) to getMore Nearby Locations »
6.Tustin Ranch Tire & Auto
2541 El Camino Real
Tire DealersGas StationsTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersAutomobile Inspection Stations & Services
* AUTOS * TRUCKS * SUVs At Tustin Ranch Tire & Auto Center we are committed to making the tire-purchasing experience more efficient and comfortable for our customers. We also offer a variety of automo
7.Tucker Tire Co
27942 Forbes Rd Ste A
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesTire Recap, Retread & Repair
Every time I call this place they are SO helpful. Occasionally it may take them some time to answer their phone if you call during the middle of the day because they are always so busy at that time, b
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.