Serving the Fontana area. Meet Real Singles For A Fun TimeDating Is Better Here, Call Now!
1.Bay Alarm Company
740 S Rochester Ste D
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSurveillance EquipmentFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
Bay Alarm is a family owned, locally operated security company that has been dedicated to protecting homes, businesses and communities for over 70 years. The company started in our founder’s garage in
2.A1 Computer - MS Windows Repairs and Sales
6185 Magnolia Avenue, PMB 143
Surveillance EquipmentComputer System Designers & ConsultantsInternet Products & ServicesWeb Site Design & Services
New Client Discount
Their employees have fixed our home & office computers onsite & remotely many times. They have always been very courteous & more helpful than all of the other companies we've used before. So I highl
3.Redlands Alarm Co
312 Brookside Ave
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSurveillance EquipmentSecurity Control Equipment-Wholesale & ManufacturersSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
It is with extreme confidence we recommend REDLANDS ALARM for all of your security needs. We've done business with Tim Timmerman, owner, for 35 years. We recently had security cameras installed in our
4.AUDIO - COMM SYSTEMS INC
122a E Foothill Blvd # 226
Surveillance EquipmentUtility CompaniesIntercom Systems & ServicesTelecommunications Services
Welcome to Audio Comm Systems Inc, providing Los Angeles County and Orange County with superior telecommunications services since 1967.We offer some of the most high-performance networks. All of our p
5.Bay Alarm CompanyServing the Fontana, CA area
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Alarm SystemsSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSurveillance Equipment
Bay Alarm is a family owned, locally operated security company that has been dedicated to protecting homes, businesses and communities for over 70 years. The company started in our founder's garage in
6.InScope Communications, LLCServing the Fontana, CA area
Surveillance EquipmentComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & RepairTelecommunications-Equipment & SupplyComputer Cable & Wire Installation
We Specialize In Data Networking, Access Control, Telecommunications, Surveillance, Video Conferencing, Equipment Repair, WiFi, Service & Installation, Cabling, Point of Sale. InScope leverages a netw
7.Spy-Tech Surveillance, Inc.
912 Palomares St
Surveillance EquipmentSecurity Guard & Patrol ServiceSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
Since our establishment opened in Southern California in 1996, we have focused on designing, installing, and servicing affordable video surveillance and security systems to meet our clients’ needs at
Serving the Fontana area. Meet Latinos right now, try free!Prueba gratis! Latinos en tu area!
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.