PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Fontana area.
1.Fontana Family Foot Care
8110 Mango Ave Ste 102
Physicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, DermatologyPhysicians & Surgeons
Dr. Benthan Dee of Fontana Family Footcare Center is your foot and ankle specialist. He offers conservative and surgical treatment for adults and children. He treats sport injuries, sprains, fungus tr
2.Kaiser Permanente Pediatric
9985 Sierra Ave
Medical ClinicsMore Nearby Locations »
3.Llamas Clinica Medica Familiar
9653 Alder Ave
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
..i went to this clinic for the first time and it was great!!..The staff makes you feel welcomed and comfortable.. the doctor speaks spanish and english and walk-ins are always accepted...call and ask
4.Pinnacle Medical Group
8110 Mango Ave
Urgent CareClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
5.Alternative Pain Solutions
8550 Sierra Ave
6.ClaimPro Medical Billing
PO Box 1924
Medical ClinicsBusiness Consultants-Medical Billing ServicesPhysicians & SurgeonsBilling Service
A+ Medical Billing is a professional billing service dedicated to meeting all of the insurance and patient billing needs of your practice. We offer a variety of highly personalized services, which can
7.United Family Care
8110 Mango Ave Ste 104
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Allergy & ImmunologyPhysicians & Surgeons
United FamilyCare Medical Group is a locally owned health care agency that offers preventive services. It offers mammogram and diabetic screening services that include eye examinations, immunizations,
Serving the Fontana area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.