1.Elite Healthcare Partners
4784 Felspar St
No Internet Heading Assigned
2.Health Care Partners
831 E Huntington Dr Ste 101
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
3.Lotus Healthcare Partners, Inc
402 S Prospectors Rd Ste G
Nurses-Home ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesHome Health ServicesOccupational Therapists
1377 S Grand Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsSkin CarePhysicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry
Nandar Min Swe, MD is board certified internal medicine with an emphasis in endocrinology. She earned her medical degree at the Institute of Medicine 1 in Yangin, Myanmar (formerly Burma). Dr. Swe com
5.ACS In Home Care Partners
100 N Citrus St Ste 340
Home Health ServicesHealth & Welfare ClinicsNurses-Home Services
CAREGIVER service provider for people with medical issues or physical disabilities. NO minimum requirements. Insured. Bonded. Worker's compensation covered. We Bring a caring heart to client homes!.
6.Citrus Valley Health Partners
1115 S Sunset Ave
Medical CentersEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
7.Healthcare Partners Medical Group
450 E Huntington Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)Physicians & Surgeons, Rheumatology (Arthritis)Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Regional Administrative Office.
Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.100% Free & Easy. No CC Needed!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.