1.Dr. Harjinder Singh Romana, DDS
3485 Madison St
2.Devinderpal Singh Nagra, DDS
815 W Holt Blvd
3.Gopal R Singh DDS
18856 Amar Rd Ste 15
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
4.Maninder M Singh, DDS
1312 W Francisquito Ave Ste D4
5.Kulwant Singh, DO
9661 Sierra Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Urology
6.Kulwant Singh D.O.
9961 Sierra Ave
Physicians & Surgeons
7.Dr. Ruby R Singh, DO
9961 Sierra Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Geriatrics
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future