1.Charlton Tire & Repair
3399 Second St S
2.Carter's OTR Tire Inc
6411 Second St N
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairTire DealersUsed Tire Dealers
3.Miller Tire Co
1915 Memorial Dr
Tire DealersTowingAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsAutomobile Parts & Supplies
How do we stay small and sell big? It's simple: years of experience. At Miller Tire Company, our mission is to offer you the latest in parts and products at the best prices, and with unparalleled serv
US Highway 1 N & W 3rd St
Tire DealersWheelsAutomobile Parts & SuppliesNew Car Dealers
5.Sears Home Improvement
Plastic WindowsWindowsWood WindowsTire Dealers
Sears Home Improvement is your trusted, long term partner. We've been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears specialist fo
6.Monro Muffler Brake & Service
Tire DealersBrake RepairMufflers & Exhaust SystemsAuto Oil & Lube
On The Rim & Out The Door® is our revolutionary pricing policy. A traditional tire dealers tire prices do not include installation. On average, this costs $68 extra on a set of four tires. We include
7.Car-X Tire and Auto
Tire DealersMufflers & Exhaust SystemsAutomobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & RepairBrake Repair
Ecoscapes of cinti...honest..harworking...creative earth friendly..provided premo landscape care for CAR X BLUE..ASH..OHIO
$0 Down Auto Financing
www.lendingtree.com/auto Low Payment Options, No Loan CapFind Pre-Approval, Same Day Lenders
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.