1.Planned Parenthood - Mobile Health Center
717 Downtowner Loop W
Birth Control Information & ServicesAbortion ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersHealth & Welfare Clinics
Visit the Planned Parenthood health clinic for men and women in Mobile, AL for the day after pill, abortion procedures, pregnancy resources, family planning, STD treatment, and birth control.
2.American Family Planning
6115 Village Oaks Dr
Abortion ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
American Family Planning is a private medical and counseling facility. AFP was established in Northwest Florida to provide low-fee, confidential medical care to women of all ages. From the beginning,
3.American Family Planning
6770 N 9th Ave
Family Planning Information CentersMedical ClinicsClinics
4.AMS Of Pensacola Inc
6115 Village Oaks Dr
Family Planning Information Centers
5.4 Castle's Inc
940 Requin Ln
Family Planning Information Centers More Info
6.1-800-AbortionServing the Foley, AL area
Abortion ServicesFamily Planning Information Centers
The 1-800-Abortion website design is to simplify the process of obtaining accurate and necessary medical information for you to make an informed decision - that is right for you. We understand that th
7.Mary's Shelter Gulf CoastServing the Foley, AL area
Abortion AlternativesBirth Control Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersSocial Service Organizations
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.