Eastern Shore Children's Clinic
150 S Ingleside St, Fairhope, AL, 36532
1.Williams, Michael D, MD
225 W 9th Ave
Physicians & Surgeons
Worst primary care doctor we have ever visited. My wife has had migraine headaches for years. Recently they have gotten worse and we were looking for a primary care doctor and a neurologist for help
2.Meador, Michael, DDS
825 N Alston St
3.Nebrig, Michael, DDS
8477a County Road 64
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
4.Hall, Michael L, DDS
2850 Monroe St
Pediatric Associates Of Mobile PA
3719 Dauphin St Ste 102, Mobile, AL, 36608
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future