Island Rehabilitative Services
470 Seaview Ave, Staten Island, NY, 10305
1.Meridian Medical Group
102 E 30th St Ofc A
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
2.Meridian Medical Assoc Pc
1 Riverview Plz
Physicians & Surgeons, Infectious DiseasesPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
3.Meridian Med Spa
10840 Queens Blvd
Day SpasMedical SpasBeauty SalonsSkin Care
4.Meridian Care Occupational Therapy PC
6332 99th St
Physicians & Surgeons, Occupational MedicineMedical ClinicsPhysical TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons
5.Hackensack Meridian Health
1 Bay Ave
6.Meridian Health Systems
727 N Beers St
Medical CentersPhysical Therapists
16 Spring St
Medical CentersMedical Clinics
MedRite Urgent Care - Eastside
919 2nd Ave, New York, NY, 10017
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.