Hydrotech & HVAC, LLC
2243 Royce St, Brooklyn, NY, 11234 24 Hr Emergencies Answered Immediately!
1.Zee Tech Innovative Solutions
3533 149th St
Computer Network Design & SystemsComputer System Designers & ConsultantsComputer Online ServicesComputer Software & Services
Whether you’re looking for full-time professionals or temporary employees, Zee tech is specialized in recruiting solutions and can help you locate top talent for your unique business needs. Zee Tech’s
2.Innovated Solutions Group
14 Bond St
3.Innovative Heating Solution
1810 Astoria Blvd
Septic Tank & System CleaningPlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
4.Innovative Transit Solutions
11552 Lefferts Blvd
South Ozone Park,NY
Transit LinesBus Lines
5.Innovative Anesthesia Solutions Pc
65 Beverly Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, AnesthesiologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
6.Solutions Innovative Planning
1074 Summit Ave
No Internet Heading Assigned
7.Innovative Therapy Solutions Pediatric Speech Therapy
2236 Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd
Innovative Therapy Solutions is a pediatric speech therapy clinic dedicated to providing quality speech therapy and assessment services. We treat articulation, receptive language delays, expressive la
MedRite Urgent Care - Eastside
919 2nd Ave, New York, NY, 10017
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.