Serving the Flushing area. Free Estimates, 60 Minute Response.24/7 Expert Service. Call Today!
1.Walker's Painting Inc
10497 W Mount Morris Rd
Water Damage RestorationDrywall ContractorsBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Specializing in interior custom painting, & exterior painting drywall and plaster repair, wallpaper removal & brush roll spray applications
2.Reliable Water Damage Restoration
Water Damage Restoration
Happy to have worked with them, the water damage restoration is really impressive. I could easily believe they used some sort of magic here cause the bathroom looks brand new. Great work!
3.Water Damage Pros 24/7
Water Damage Restoration
Called to have a leak inspection before putting our house to sell, their customer service was great and even though we hadn't any trouble with leaking, I'd recommend them for all the services you migh
4.Insure Dry Services
3767 Daley Rd
Water Damage RestorationDisaster Recovery & ReliefWater Damage Emergency ServiceMold Remediation
I came home to my kitchen floor covered in water. Called Insure Dry Services they came out, sucked all the water out and set equipment. Nightmare fixed quickly and didn't break the bank. Thank you!
5.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
Water Damage RestorationSewer Cleaners & RepairersSewer ContractorsGrease Traps
This review is for Roto Rooter in and around the Parkersburg West Virginia area. I reached a friendly voice and her name was Mary and she promptly dispatched a fellow named Jason and I could not have
Water Damage RestorationFire & Water Damage RestorationCleaning ContractorsCarpet & Rug Cleaners
Mention this YP ad and save 10%; Use promo code YP10
You can expect the best from Stanley Steemer—outstanding people, superior equipment, and exceptional services we’re proud to stand behind 100% Careful moving of furniture and returning it to its origiMore Nearby Locations »
7.Interstate RestorationServing the Flushing, MI area
Water Damage RestorationMold RemediationDisaster Recovery & ReliefWater Damage Emergency Service
I have worked with the team at Interstate and can highly recommend their services! They make everything easy at very difficult times by working with the insurance company and making sure all of the w
Call A Pro
Serving the Flushing area. Water & Flood Damage Restoration.Call 24/7 for Immediate Help.
Please try reloading the page.
- Standing or pooling water
- Foul odor
- Texture changes
- Clearwater is clean water with no solids. It includes water generated by air conditioning units and water that goes down the drain while the faucet heats.
- Greywater refers to all other form of waste water except for toilet water. It possibly contains hair, soap particles, cooking byproducts and flakes of skin. Areas that have been damaged by grey water are at a mild risk of contamination.
- Blackwater is water that has come into contact with urine or fecal matter. Toilet water is considered blackwater. Blackwater can contain pathogens and is usually considered a biohazard.
- Clean and maintain gutters so rainwater flows properly. Direct downspouts away from the house.
- Repair any roof damage.
- Use drain snakes to clean clogs. Chemical cleaners erode pipes.
- Do not place outdoor plants with invasive roots near pipes, septic tanks, sprinkler systems, or drainage fields.
- Make note of the water bill. A sudden, random spike in charges could indicate a leak.