Serving the Flowood area.
1.Metro Pop Lock
822 Leo Paul st
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral Service
2.OnPoint PopLocks (local) [662-607-7334]Serving the Flowood, MS area
We come to your business bring to you state of the art door unlocking technology..We make it our business to get those keys back in the hands of the sole owner of the vehicle as quick as possible we g
197 Traceland Dr, Madison, MS, 39110
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.