Brentwood Behavioral Healthcare of MS
3531 Lakeland Dr, Flowood, MS, 39232
1.Methodist Rehabilitation Center
1350 E Woodrow Wilson Ave
Physical TherapistsOccupational TherapistsRehabilitation ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Through our 124-bed hospital and extensive outpatient services, Methodist Rehab helps people with disabling injuries and illness attain the highest possible level of independence and return to the act
2.Methodist Outpatient Rehabilitation
1 Layfair Dr
Physical TherapistsRehabilitation ServicesPhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
Established in 1975, Methodist Rehabilitation Center is a rehabilitation hospital providing rehabilitation services for people with neurological and orthopedic disorders. Based in Flowood, Miss., it h
360 Total Rehab
4215 Lakeland Drive, Flowood, MS, 39232
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.