Serving the Flowery Branch area. Need a Nurse? Call Us for Senior,Infant and Hospice Care Services.
1.Willowwood Nursing Center
4595 Cantrell Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesRehabilitation ServicesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityHomes-Institutional & Aged
This is one of the worst nursing homes in the state! It is so unorganized, the managment does not communicate with the nursing staff about the care! Also the billing department likes to bill the state
2.Health Care Services
We provide Nursing Services to Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Doctor's Offices, Surgical Centers, Etc.
3.Home Care Matters
5505 Church St Suite 240
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home Services
4.HKP Non Emergency Medical Transportation LLC
6604 Splashwater Dr
Transportation ProvidersDisability ServicesMedical Service OrganizationsSpecial Needs Transportation
HKP was amazing. Transport situations can be stressful, and they were calming, punctual, helpful. Michael explained everything to us thoroughly and made everyone feel comfortable. HKP was the only tra
5111 Spring St
Eldercare-Home Health ServicesHome Health ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesEmployment ConsultantsMore Nearby Locations »
6.Union Church House
5146 Union Church Rd
Homes-Institutional & Aged
7.Senior Care America
5111 Spring St
Home Health Services
Serving the Flowery Branch area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.