Welsch Chimney Service Inc.
Serving the St. Louis & St. Charles Area, MO, 63376
1.Stanley SteemerServing the Florissant, MO area
Carpet & Rug CleanersAir Duct Cleaning
I called Stanley Steemer just to clean the heavy traffic areas in a couple of rooms. The two men were on time for the appointment and very polite. They did such a good job on the carpet that I asked
2.Stanley SteemerServing the Florissant, MO area
Carpet & Rug CleanersFire & Water Damage RestorationAir Duct CleaningUpholstery Cleaners
The number of times that I had to confirm the appointment was annoying, but nothing is worse than paying for a service that did not do the job. I had a 2-bedroom apartment steam cleaned, and the tech
330 W Beecher Ave
Carpet & Rug CleanersUpholstery CleanersTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & SealingAir Duct Cleaning
2837 Singer Ave
Carpet & Rug CleanersAir Duct CleaningUpholstery CleanersFire & Water Damage Restoration
Stanley Steemer provides professional deep cleaning services including carpet, tile & grout, upholstery and hardwood. Stanley Steemer is the first carpet cleaning service certified asthma & allergy fr
5.Stanley Steemer Carpet CleanerServing the Florissant, MO area
Carpet & Rug CleanersAir Duct CleaningFire & Water Damage RestorationTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & Sealing
Dominic and Trey from Mooresville branch, cleaned two upholster chairs , which are twenty two years old and have never been professionly cleaned before. Although there were no stains or damage to the
E & B Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
St Louis, MO, 63112
Please try reloading the page.
- Standing or pooling water
- Foul odor
- Texture changes
- Clearwater is clean water with no solids. It includes water generated by air conditioning units and water that goes down the drain while the faucet heats.
- Greywater refers to all other form of waste water except for toilet water. It possibly contains hair, soap particles, cooking byproducts and flakes of skin. Areas that have been damaged by grey water are at a mild risk of contamination.
- Blackwater is water that has come into contact with urine or fecal matter. Toilet water is considered blackwater. Blackwater can contain pathogens and is usually considered a biohazard.
- Clean and maintain gutters so rainwater flows properly. Direct downspouts away from the house.
- Repair any roof damage.
- Use drain snakes to clean clogs. Chemical cleaners erode pipes.
- Do not place outdoor plants with invasive roots near pipes, septic tanks, sprinkler systems, or drainage fields.
- Make note of the water bill. A sudden, random spike in charges could indicate a leak.