Metro Paving Co
13571 Saint Charles Rock Rd, Bridgeton, MO, 63044
1.St Mark's United Methodist Church Of Florissant
315 Graham Rd
United Methodist ChurchesMethodist Churches
St. Mark's has a great youth group for your middle school through high school aged kids.
2.St. Mark's Mini School
315 Graham Rd
SchoolsPreschools & KindergartenChild CareEducational Services
3.Greater St Mark Family Church
9950 Glen Owen Dr
Missionary Baptist ChurchesBaptist ChurchesGeneral Baptist ChurchesReligious Organizations
4.Johnson, Mark C, Md - St Louis Children's Hospital
1 Childrens Pl
Physicians & Surgeons Referral & Information Service
5.St Marks Lutheran
6337 Clayton Rd
Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA)Lutheran ChurchesChurches & Places of Worship
6.St Mark's Episcopal Church
4712 Clifton Ave
Episcopal ChurchesAnglican Episcopal ChurchesChurches & Places of WorshipReligious Organizations
7.St Mark's Catholic School
4230 Ripa Ave
Religious General Interest SchoolsSchoolsPrivate Schools (K-12)Preschools & Kindergarten
Asphalt Paving And Concrete Inc
308b Mikel Ave, Maryland Heights, MO, 63043
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.