Patriot Electric & Generator Service
787 State Route 17m Unit 149, Monroe, NY, 10949 Honest, Good Faith Service More InfoPREFERRED
1.Best Electrician Pros
Top quality service! I got worried cause the lights in my house started flickering and buzzing, thought it might be something with the wiring. Called them to get an estimate and they said it was more
Always call them when I need any electrical thing done around my house. I recommend them to everyone, and so far I haven't heard any complaints. Please keep up the good word!
3.Crest Electric & Home Entertainment
187 Main St
ElectriciansFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesElectric Equipment & SuppliesComputer System Designers & Consultants
For over half a century, Crest Electric and Home Entertainment has provided Westchester County with a solution to all of its electrical needs. Accommodating all residential and commercial applications
335 Ridge Rd
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectric GeneratorsElectric Equipment & Supplies
Joe DeLuca is a licensed Master Electrician #115 serving all of Orange County. He will do any residential or commercial project. JMD Electric offers free estimates and is fully insured.
5.Patriot Electric & Generator Service
787 State Route 17m Unit 149
Electric CompaniesUtility CompaniesElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersElectric Equipment Repair & Service
It was obvious that these guys knew how to get the job done (installing led lights under kitchen cabinets), they were very neat and professional. I'm very happy with their work.
6.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
71 Rockwood Pl Apt 35a
Boomhower Electric offers a complete range of electrical services for your home or office. Also, professional and courteous service, and flexible scheduling, to match your availability! Additional ser
Serving the Florida area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.