Key West Urgent Care
www.kwucfl.com 1501 Government Road, Key West, FL 33040 Do You Need To See A Doctor?No Appointment Needed. Short Wait.
1.Big Pine Medical And Minor Emergency Center
MM 30 Ocean
Big Pine Key,FL
ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsEmergency Care FacilitiesMedical Clinics
Complete Family Health Care and Minor Emergency Center. Laboratory, X-Ray-EKGs, Allergy & Pregnancy Testing. Minor Injuries. Pap Smears. Physicals, Walk Ins Accepted, appts preferred. MM 30
2.Key West Urgent Care
1501 Government Rd
ClinicsMedical ClinicsUrgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Visit our website
Clean, friendly, reassuring care. Very calm and professional.
3.Doctor On Call
1107 Key Plz # 211
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
When medical needs occur and your family or guests require non-emergency medical care, DoctorOnCall, John C. Langley, MD. will see you at home,hotel,guesthouse, or marina. Dr. Langley has been providi
4.Leto Darold Dr.
2780 N Roosevelt Blvd
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesClinicsHealth & Wellness ProductsMassage Therapists
Home of the $45 adjustment
5.Body Owners Physical Therapy & Wellness Center
5450 Macdonald Ave
ClinicsCounseling ServicesOccupational TherapistsMyofunctional Therapy
Body Owners is amazing!! All of the Therapist are friendly and great to work with and it's a very relaxed atmosphere. The alter g treadmill is amazing for anyone who has trouble running without pain.
6.Key West Orthopedics
3428 N Roosevelt Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralClinics
I love this Doctor's office! I was here on vacation and I hurt my ankle and everyone was great. Dr. Catana was very caring and the staff was wonderful. I would highly recommend.
7.Gerbracht, Jim DC
615 United St Key West
ClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic Services
Chiropractic care is a safe, effective and natural approach to managing pain and other health related issues. We invite you for a complimentary, consultation today. Your Key West Chiropractor, Dr. Jim
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.