1.Isaac Galandauer, MD
140 Park Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines)
I enjoyed my visit with Dr. Galandauer today. He was pleasant to work with and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend his services.
2.Dr. Isaac I Galandauer, MD
65 Ridgedale Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines)
Isaac Galandauer, MD, specializes in a wide range of gastrointestinal conditions and diseases as well as cancer prevention, pancreatic diseases, and inflammatory bowel disease. Dr. Galandauer has expe
3.Isaac Starker, MD, FACS
124 Columbia Tpke
Physicians & Surgeons
Dr. Isaac Starker is a board-certified plastic surgeon offering a wide variety of cosmetic and reconstructive procedures at Peer Group for Plastic Surgery. With both technical knowledge and an artisti
4.Vina H Isaac MD
290 Madison Ave Ste 2
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
5.Dr. Isaac Daniel Spiteri, MD
100 Madison Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Anesthesiology
6.Isaac MD Gielchinsky P A
201 Lyons Ave
Physicians & Surgeons
7.Dr. Isaac I O'Neal, MD
110 William St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.