4300 Manchaca Rd, Austin, TX, 78704
1104 Rivery Dr
Yes,I've been waiting over 2 hours working on 3 hours to have the tires I purchased here rotated and balanced. Don't come without and appointment, because you'll be pushed back everytime an appointmen
3101 E Central Texas Expy
Love them!?\r \r I was just passing through when I had a flat. They got me in as soon as they could, maybe a 20 minute wait and inspected all my tires as well as replaced the flat. A gentlemen by the
140 E Central Texas Expy
They did a great job helping me with getting answers on the tire. There was some issues that came up but they were able to solve it and did everything in their power to accommodate me. I will def. sti
1105 S Highway 183
From the leading performance tires and off-road tires to a wide selection of custom wheels, the local Discount Tire store in Leander, TX is sure to have what you're looking for.
2720 E Whitestone Blvd
They did a great job! I had a difficult transaction because the dealership gave me a credit for some tires. The manager went that extra mile for me and worked with the dealership because approvals wer
2621 E Business 190
LpAmazing service and store. The employees are fast friendly and professional. The store/waiting area was comfortable clean. The free bottled water and fresh coffee was a nice add. Also they will
3115 S Interstate 35
Awsome place always helpful.
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.