Local Dumpster Rental
Serving the Florence area.
1.Nobles Mobile Window Tint
1149 Heatherwood Cir
WindowsWindow TintingGlass Coating & Tinting
Expert window tinting,mobile tinting
2.Palmetto Siding Windows & Gutters
500 W Palmetto St
3.Clearchoice USA Windows
1801 Durant Dr
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationAltering & Remodeling ContractorsHandyman ServicesHome Improvements
4312 Alligator Rd
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & MaintenanceWindowsDoors, Frames, & Accessories
We distribute a full line of wood windows, including all wood, aluminum clad wood and vinyl clad wood. We also distribute a complete line of vinyl windows, including new construction and replacements.
5.Americasbest Windows And Doors
4821 Armfield Rd
Storm Windows & DoorsWindows
6.Stergis Windows & Doors
3630 E Highway 76
7.Derricks Window Tint
2305 Harllees Bridge Rd
Window TintingGlass Coating & TintingGlass Coating & Tinting MaterialsAuto Repair & Service
2313 S Irby St, Florence, SC, 29505
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.