1.Advanced Cardiology Consultants
1706 2nd Loop Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsClinics
Advanced Cardiology Consultants is a group of board-certified cardiologists who diagnose all types of cardiovascular diseases. Its services include nuclear cardiology, pacemaker services, heart cathet
2.Retina Consultants of Charleston
602 E Cheves St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & Surgeons
Retina Consultants of Charleston provides state-of-the-art care in the management and treatment of vitreoretinal disases and surgery of the retina, macula , vitreous and optic nerve in a comfortable,
3.Mercy Medical Clinic
500 S Coit St
Medical ClinicsClinicsReligious Organizations
4.Donato Eduardo A Jr Doctor of Medicine
2501 S Vance Dr
5.American Health Services
Medical ClinicsHospital Equipment & Supplies
2410 Hoffmeyer Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeUrgent Care
Very clean,the facility staff members were helpful and all was done in a timely manner my experience was exceptional. I'm sure anyone whom visits this facility will feel the same !More Nearby Locations »
7.Pee Dee Cardiovascular Surgeons PA
305 E Cheves St
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.