Allen And Cates Dentists
322 S Coit St, Florence, SC, 29501
1.Allen And Cates Dentists
322 S Coit St
DentistsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Visit our website
2.Heiden Dental Office
187 Warley St
DentistsCosmetic DentistryEndodontistsImplant Dentistry
I love Heiden Dental. I am sorry that the one reviewer didn't care for the office, but I'd rather know that my dentist has up to date facilities in the back, of which they do They are great with pat
2160 W Evans St
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental has been fantastic. The first experience was the appointment. I scheduled one for June and my company decided to send me out of town that week, so I had to reschedule. Aspen actually workMore Nearby Locations »
4.Advanced Dental Center
2214 W Palmetto St
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant Dentistry
Their technology and customer service is wonderful and impressive! I would recommend them to my family, friends and work. 5 stars :)
5.Richardson, And Lunn DMD Dentist
1525 Heritage Ln
6.Carolina Regional Dental PA
415 W Palmetto St
I was totally impressed by their speed and efficiency. I called to see if I could be seen on a Monday morning. I told her I worked during the day and could only be seen after 3:30pm. She told me that
7.Allen and Cates Dentists
322 S Coit St
Advanced Dental Center
2214 W Palmetto St, Florence, SC, 29501
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future