Serving the Florence area.
1.Carolina Health Care
506 E Cheves St
HospitalsMedical ClinicsMedical Service Organizations
2.Travel Center At Carolina Health Care
1594 Freedom Blvd Ste 102
3.Carolina Travel Care & Vaccination Center
506 E Cheves St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
4.Carolina Home Care
2317 Anderson Farm Rd
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home Services
5.Select Health Of South Carolina Inc
181 E Evans St Unit 10
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
6.Health Care Partners Of South Carolina, Inc.
145 Palmetto Pointe Rd
Love the new building and look. The service here is quick and the doctors are very knowledgeable about my needs. Definitely will return
7.CareSouth Carolina Bennettsville Pediatric Health Services
210 W Main St
Hospitalization, Medical & Surgical PlansPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Serving the Florence area. Book Over Call & Get $50 More OffCall & Get Instant Discount
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.