1.Burkett's Yard Care
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Categorized under Lawn and Garden Services. Our records show it was established in 2007 and incorporated in South Carolina.
Please try reloading the page.
Thought company would be professional to use weekly, but far from. Bad experience. Maybe i'll use again once they become a little more organize and professional.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.