1.Florence Family Clinic
218 E Main St
ClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeSpeech-Language Pathologists
make sure you pack a couple of meals, after waiting 1:45 minutes and still no1 moving to see anyone i tried to leave but the small parking lot kept me in there for another 15 minutes just trying to g
2.Harrisville Medical Clinic
1865 Simpson Highway 469
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
3.MEA Ambulatory Care Richland Clinic
1132 Old Highway 49 S
4.Chapman Kenneth W DMD
120 W Harper St
Love Dr Kenneth B. Chapman & the entire Staff!! Dr is very easy to talk to & was thorough about my personal care! I felt at ease! Very compassionate! Bedside manner is excellent! I'm so thank full Dr
5.Cumberland, Jeff H DMD
161 Scarbrough St
We Welcome New Clients
6.Owens, R Mark DMD
642 S Pearson Rd
I am very happy with Mark Owens DMD and his staff. I have a regular cleaning and repair work done periodically. My whole family prefers Mark Owens DMD and his professional staff.Scott Adcock
7.Florence Family Medicine PLLC
3091 Highway 49 S
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
he doesn't listen 2 his patients needs and he doesn't care about ur well being i would not ever send someone 2 him
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.